Thursday, November 26, 2009

bangkok experience: part I

hellow every buddy!

i'm back from bangkok =D
was there for the first inaugural asian bp debate in chulalongkorn university =D

bangkok's so awesome i wana go back there again.

funny thing, we didn't get to taste tomyam. we couldn't seem to find it! ish peliknye. thought it would be all over the streets or something since they're famous for that.

getting real tired so this will be a quick update. and here's one picture of me and sheren in suvarnabumi airport in bangkok.

more pictures next time! just in case you wanna see more pictures, part I of our bangkok adventure is already out in my facebook ;)))

we had a great time in bangkok and everything was awesome for me though the food was not as i expected them to be. the debating experience that i had would be something that i would treasure for the rest of my life *emo

alright more updates soon! good night xoxo.

1 snooped and scooped:

ken said...

hey..mygosh you had so much fun, why didn't you bring meee ;p