Tuesday, November 17, 2009

chula here i come

now that exams are finally over, i feel...weird. like my daily routine has been disrupted because before this, my life revolved around assignments, quizzes, exams, and the like. it's a nice feeling, nevertheless, knowing that i've already put in my best, day and night.
now everything seemed kinda light. like i can watch drama at ease, talked to my room mates with ease, and last night, i felt so excited just by talking to mom. just because i knew that i don't have a whole piling workload waiting for me when i put down the phone nor do i need to crammed my head with formulas and facts.
though now it's time to study once again. on world issues. politics, nuclear, war, humanity, socials. ahems.
will be off to bangkok for the inaugural asian british parliamentary debate in two days. though i'm excited, it's nervewrecking knowing that now the university wants some results. tnc just analogized us to world cup. "we're footballers of the world and we will win this!!!" wow what an interesting guy. yep. we just debated in front of him just now. heh.
one word: A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
well of course i want results as well. it just ain't easy. it's not football right. how often does someone's point get across the room? exactly my point.
anyways, this will be my second international tourney. asian bp will be organized by chulalongkorn university, bangkok. its quite prestigious seeing as we have people like tj as ca and tate, logan, and sharm as dca. must be careful not to embarass ums now =/
so, economist, here i comee.
xoxo.

0 snooped and scooped: